Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Here we are





Ok I finally got it all together and got my blog all figured out, I think, thanks to Maren. So let me catch everyone up on the last few months at our house. Jordyn has got her first bloody nose as you can tell from the pictures she was not to upset about it, she thought that she was so funny with toilet paper up her nose. Sadie has really started to enjoy riding and wants to go out with JC whenever she can. Cody is the sweetest baby ever and is figuring out how much he loves to eat (especailly brownie mix). And last but not lest, the last 2 nights JC and I have spent the night in the ER. JC has had Kidney Stones and let me tell you how fun that has been. Thank goodness for pain meds, oh how we love those.
It just so happend that JC's mom had her last day of work on the same day so she was able to stay with the kids, lucky her what a way to spend your first few days off work...Thanks Val.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Congrats on the blog! I can't believe how much Jordan looks like you. I used to think Sadie was your little mini-me, but I think Jordyn takes it. She is so stinkin' cute - and I mean stinkin! When is her bday ? I have something for her & Sadie (but Sades will get hers in a couple months).

Heather said...

Wow! I hope my kids are as cute as your kids are!!! Good work on the blog...I wouldn't know how to do one either. Guess I'll have to hire Maren when I have kids and all. I miss you guys!!!

Judds said...

I am so happy that you started a blog! I love seeing whats going on with you guys. Your kids are so cute! If you ever come down let me know. Well have to get together.

Nicole Mineer said...

I love the design and color of your blog. it looks so good. I am glad you finally decided to get a blog-even though I know whats going on in your life. HA HA