Friday, May 16, 2008

A little bit of nothing


Well things have been crazy around here with school getting ready to be over with. Sadie has been totally unmotivated to get up and go to school or do any homework let me tell you how fun that has been. She is ready for a break from all her hard work, and to enjoy her summer vacation!




Jordyn is a busy little thing she has been really into helping me wether it is making cookies or hanging laundry. Cody is changing so much, he is really starting to say lots of words his favorites are Papa, Jojo (jordyn) and nana (banana).

My Parents are FINALLY comming to visit us, I think that the road from Phx. to St. Johns must be a lot longer then the road from St. Johns to Phx. The girls are so excited to see them, even though we were just there a few weeks ago. It should be fun to hang out with them!

5 comments:

Jaime said...

SOOO cute! How is the new house plans coming??

Norris Family said...

I loved the comment on how it much be farther from Phoenix to St. Johns then St. Johns to Phoenix. I have those same thoughts but in reverse. My parents hardly ever come visit but we make that journey all of the time. And now my mom is all tore up that we are moving really far away and doesnt think it is far because she wont see her grandkids all that often. But she wouldnt see them all that often anyway unless we came up here, so four hours or a few days away what is the difference.

Maren said...

ummm... Yeah Paige has no desire to go to school even though she only has a couple days left (Kindigartner burn-out). Jordyn & Cody are so dang cute. I love your kids Jen.

Nicole Mineer said...

I see your kids all the time, but I still like looking! HA HA

Kristen said...

I just want to squeeze Cody! Thanks for taking Charlie the other day--he loved it and has been asking to play again w/Jordyn so we'll have to get her over here.
p.s. I love the girls' aprons!