Sunday, November 1, 2009

Grandparents

DSCN0571

Sadie, Grandpa, Cody

A few weeks ago Sadie and Jojo had their Primary Program and my parents came up to watch them and to play. My mom decided it would be fun to let the girl stay with them next door at my Grandads house but I got a call at about 12:30 am telling me Jordyn was sick and throwing up so we got her cleaned up and back home. Then at about 5:30 someone was knocking on my bedroom window, yup it was my mom this time Sadie was sick.

Saturday JC, Jordyn, my parents and Grandad went to watch the soccer games and them went out to eat. Sadie and I stayed home and that night everyone was better so my mom made a Halloween craft they all had so much fun.

DSCN0580

Jojo, Cody, Grandma, Sadie

Sunday Morning at about 6 or 6:30 I got another call, it was my mom AGAIN. This time Cody had gotten up early and went next door to see my parents without anyone knowing her was gone, it was freezing out side so he sat outside the door crying cause nobody heard him at the door and he was cold.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

You have such fun parents. And I love the story about Cody. What a cute boy.

tricia said...

Cody, the escape artist! The throwing up part doesn't sound fun---it goes through a family like wildfire.