Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Lil Si

family_in_the_snow

I have a AWESOME sister Ashley. I have called her Lil Si since, well forever. Ashley is the most kind and thoughtful person I have ever met, she is a lot like our mom! I love her dearly. Ashley is very creative. She is also way more photogenic then I ever could hope to be. NOT FAIR!

She has taught herself to sew recently and it really good at it she made the apron (and can make lots more cute things). She also has decided that she can decorate cakes and yet again really good at it. She made the cake below for her little boys 4th birthday, WOW!!

red_colored_apron

cake1

This is her blog where she make all kinds of crafty things you can buy.

Ash is a good mama, she is patient and kind with her kids and she has 3 that are 4 and under.

Gaddie09_bw32

I love my little sis and she is always there for me and I don’t know what I would do without her. So this is my gift to you Ash…

 

 

 

 

 nov. 2008 016

Ashley Zombie 

LOVE YA!!!

3 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I love the apron! I have been wanting to make myself a cute one, but let's be honest,if it's ever going to happen, I'd better just buy it.

Michelle said...

I love the apron too! Super cute!

Annette said...

All this time I thought you called her Lil Sis! It's all true, Ashley is everything and more you wrote about. Good post Jen. I love you.