Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year

We have had a great and busy holiday season. Thanksgiving was nice my parents came up here and we just had a small dinner with them, my Grandad and my cousin and his family. After that we had Sadie's 6th birthday, holy cow I can't believe she is getting so big, we went down to the valley and went to Makudo's Island. For any of you that go to the valley and don't know what that is, it is this giant indoor tree house that you can run around and play it is tons of fun!! I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures I am still waiting to get them from my mom and sis-in-law.


This Christmas was the best one we have had, our kids truly enjoyed it and Sadie really got it this year. Not just Santa but the true meaning. Jordyn was very excited and understood the whole Santa thing and Cody really did not care about anything and was just is happy little self. Christmas Eve we had a progressive dinner with JC's family it was really lots of fun we went to 3 houses, read the nativity and ate lots of yummy food. Then we went to his parents house and did our usual tradition of opening PJ's. The girls were very anxious to get home and go to bed so Santa did not miss them. It was lots of fun.

The kids leaving milk and cookies


Opening stockings

Jordyn on her new bike, with a water bottle

Heather, Jordyn, Val, Cody and Kelly Christmas morning

New Years Eve we did a whole lot of nothing we went to bed early so that we could wake up and take Sadie skiing. She did pretty well she will need a little more practice but it was fun for JC to share something that he loves so much with her and also for the three of us to spend some time together.

JC and Sadie

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I can't believe how big Cody is! He is such a doll. Are you sure you want to move? We're gonna miss you guys!

Keirsten said...

Wait! Are you guys moving, and I haven't heard? I'm so happy that you and your family were all sealed together. That has to be so cool to have your kids actually there. It seems like it would just really put things in a whole different perspective. Congratulations!!

Jaime said...

Love the pics! Definitely gonna have to check into this Makudos Island!

Nicole Mineer said...

Cute pics! Looks like Sadie had fun skiing. Next time we will all have to go together, or at least tubing or something!

-Laura- said...

Hey Jen- I'm J.C.'s cousin, Laura (do you remember me? We came out there a few years ago for Heather's mission homecoming). I found your blog on Maren's. You have such cute kids!! Did I hear you're moving to Texas??? If so we'll have to get together! Janelle would love Sadie.