Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sooo Yummy!

Kay I have been wanting to make caramel apples for a while now but you can't get the little square caramels in this town anywhere so I thought that I was going to have to do it all from scratch, yuck! Then I stumbled across the Werthers web site and I made these oh so yummy little things. Here is the web site for the recipe. I doubled it to make about 11 med. sized apples and I got toffee bits and sprinkled over them after I drizzled chocolate.

Oct 2008 005

Sorry the picture is a little blurry

12 comments:

-Laura- said...

Holy cow, those look AMAZING!

Joele and Matt said...

Okay...just plain yummy!!!! Looks good:)

Michelle Ashton said...

Oh WOW! Those look fantastic! I love those kind of apples. We had some in California a few years ago. Way to go! I will have to try those sometime.

Ashley said...

Those look so good. I cant wait for you to come to the valley.

Missy said...

Hey, those look so great! Did you NOT know that I sell caramels? yep! and a ton of other stuff, too. Call me tomorrow, I may be able to get some this week. But, it looks like you managed on your own! :o)

Annie said...

Yummmm, where's mine??

Jace and Cadence said...

Hey jen you did a great Job! it looks really good. I hope you and you family are doing well

Trey said...

Jen,

Those were delicious as well as beautiful. Thanks.

Tricia

Kristen said...

My mom shared hers with us (I'm sure we ate more than she did) they were fabulous. I'm definitely going to try those soon.

Maren said...

Yum! You need to make me some wearing your fancy pants lil' apron

Keirsten said...

YUMMY!! Where was mine?? I will have to make those..thanks!

Jace and Cadence said...

HEY WHERE THE NEW NEW UPDATES WITH THE KIDDOS COSTUMES?