Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chase the Cure!!

family_in_the_snow


Ashley, Matt Chase


My little sister Ashley is the BEST ever she is the most kind, giving, creative, happy to help anyone person you will ever meet, not to mention a FANTASTIC mom! Ashley has been blessed with a special little boy named Chase who you read about here. She also has a sweet baby girl named Jess.


kids_in_stroller


Chase and Jess


Ashley and Matt are participating in a "Zoo Walk" for Autism, Ashley has the info on her blog if anyone would like to donate or be a part of it! You can click here I am going to try and make it down but am not sure if I will be able to it sounds fun. If you walk you and your kids can stay and go through the whole zoo. Thanks everyone if you want to pass this along to anyone that you think might be interested please do.


5 comments:

Kristen said...

Jen, Chuck has a younger sister with autism and I know what a challenge it is. Chuck's mom has me read articles about autism whenever I'm visiting and I've learned a lot about it. I always wonder how Chuck's mom does it, but she is so easy going and patient and never looses her temper. Chuck always says his family wouldn't have her any other way and he can really see the blessings his family has received through Amee. Anyway, I know your sister will need all the help she can get from her family. Thank goodness for family.

Missy said...

Thanks for the info. sounds like a great thing to do!

Honey Girl said...

I posted a comment on your sister's blog...I hope she doesn't think it's weird since she doesn't know me. Hope they have a great turn-out.

Honey Girl said...

Jen, I'm sorry I haven't gotten those Wranglers to you. I go out and get them tomorrow.

Honey Girl said...

Oops...I meant "I'll go out and get them tomorrow." I hate typos that you can't fix!