Sunday, September 14, 2008

The writings on the BED

I know it seems like I have been blogging only about Jordyn lately but she is the one who has been most interesting (I guess that is the right word) in the family so this is the latest. I walked in the kids room and could smell permanent marker very strongly, but no Jordyn. I asked Sadie where she was and she pointed under the bed, which is never a good sign. I got her out and asked if she used the marker and she quickly shook her head no. By this I knew she used it and used it in a way she should be in trouble for. Finally I got it out of her where it was used and then very proudly she told me "see mom it is my bed and now it says J-O-R-D-Y-N." then she got to spend some good time on time out.

writting on bed 001

10 comments:

Joele and Matt said...

I remember doing that when I was younger. To this day you can still see my favorite cartoon logo in all the cupboards at my Mom's old house:) At least she now knows which bed is her's right?! It's a good thing kids are cute cuz I think that is how we survive them:)

-Laura- said...

Oh no! Did you get it off?

When my little sister was like 5 thru 8 she went through a little wood carving phase where she would carve her name into things like my mom's kitchen table or a door or anything of a wooden nature. Drove my mom CRAZY.

Good thing Jordyn's such a cute kidd-o!

Honey Girl said...

I bet she only did that because she wants her own room! :) "There were three in the bed and the middle one said...roll over, roll over." :):):) I have to tease you because I know how badly you'd like more space. I feel your pain!

Annie said...

And of course it had to be with a magic marker, not one of those washable ones!! James did that to our bathroom door in a rent house!

Missy said...

Oh no! It is so hard to be mad at them when they say cute stuff like that first! Dang it!

(and sorry about the crib ~ its just makes you wanna spit or something, doesn't it??)

Maren said...

the little shite poke!

Maren said...

at least marker is easier to get off then teeth marks all over the crib, dresser, kitchen chair, ottoman. James is still teething, I think.

Nicole Mineer said...

HA HA! You told me about it, but I never saw the damage. That sucks. Stinkin Kids sometimes!

Matt and Crystal Belshe said...

Hey Jen its been along time. Your family is really cute. Sara has told me so much about your girls. She is coming to visit in the spring. You are welcome to come whenever you want.

Megan said...

Josh and Conner decided to leave their mark on almost everything in their room. Luckily I got to them before they got to any furniture.