Tuesday, September 9, 2008

First Day of School!!




Today was Jordyn's first day at her Pre-School. She was SO excited and wanted me to keep taking pictures and video for Grandma (that girl loves the camera). She was excited the entire way there and was bouncing around in the car and singing and giggling the whole time, then we arrived... She hung on to my leg and did not want to go. Mind you she know her teacher very well and had a couple of good friends in there with her. That is true Jordyn style though!




labor day and first day for Jordyn Sept 08 003 labor day and first day for Jordyn Sept 08 002



When I went back to pick her up she was as happy as a clam. The lesson to day was farm aminals in honor of the Fair this weekend so they sang and talked about animal and sat "criss-cross-applesauce" while they did. They also "made a paper" about animal with 2 legs and 4 legs. she did great and told me " I will not have a hard time next time I go"



5 comments:

Missy said...

That's so cute! Is she going to Sherri? I might try a preschool thingy with Tara and some other girls. We'll see how it goes. I know Betsy will probably do the same thing. Be so excited and then cling to me when we get there!!

-Laura- said...

She is SOOOOOOOOOO cute!

Ashley said...

I love how happy she was in the video. She was about ready to explode with excitement.

Julie said...

So I saw you won that drawing! Crazy! I enter like everyone and never win so I was excited to at least see someone I know win! And that's so cute! I love the lime in the coconut video too! Oh and my blog is private.. but if you send me and email, I'll send you an invite. julienielsen55@frontiernet.net

Maren said...

She has the best little giggle. She makes me laugh! And my kids (and husband) can't get enough of her antics.