Sunday, March 21, 2010

Mom, Maren, and Ashley

Hey these are the paint colors that I want to do my house. Not all of them tho.

DSCN1196 

DSCN1197

I like the darkest blue, it not as bright as in the picture, and maybe not for a wall but for some pillows or just accents.

DSCN1198 

I like the darkest brown and the middle, the end one looks a little gray but it is not

DSCN1199

the fist color is a yellow and I don't like it but the middle is like a rust red/ orange and the green is really pretty. the top picture shows it better.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I like them. I was thinking since you hate your bathroom blue you should paint it a medium brown. Something faded if that makes sense - you don't want the room to feel dark, just warm it up. It has a strain of grey/brown in your tile. Good choices, me likie!

Annette said...

that comment was from Maren