Thursday, March 25, 2010

Stitches, we don't need no stinking stitches!

This seems to be the norm here at the Young Ranch

 

DSCN1138DSCN1137 DSCN1139

This was the worst bleeding head wound we have had yet, keep up the good work son!

 

busted chin

this is Jojo first real wound, we are proud of her but she is going to have to work a little harder if she wants to keep up with her little brother!

Seriously, what is wrong with my children and contently getting hurt. At least next time I will be prepared I now keep super glue and surgical tape in the first aid box.

5 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

What in the the world happened?!

JC and Jen Young said...

Cody sliped on the tramp and Jojo fell and bumped her chin on the trunk we have in the family room. they were about 2 weeks apart though.

Ashley said...

oh my goodness. Jojo's chin looked like it was deep. I want to come to your house for a long time.....with out kids.....with out matt.....just all by myself.

But it will never happen


I am doomed

Joele and Matt said...

All I can say is OUCH! Thanks for about making me pass out from the pics. Those crazy kiddos.

Michelle Ashton said...

Poor kids! Levi had an accident once that looked like Jo Jo's chin. Only he slipped and hit it on the cement. He still has the scar.