Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Disneyland

DSCN1867DSCN1840DSCN1841DSCN1843DSCN1846 DSCN1845DSCN1847DSCN1848DSCN1849DSCN1850

The kids and I got to go to Disneyland with my parents and my Brother Jason and his family a few weeks ago. JC wasn't able to go with us this time, I think JC layed in bed and cried every night that we were in Disneyland without him, yeah right, but I do know he was wishing he was there when we went to the beach. Maybe next time.

This is going to be an overload of pictures so readers beware

DSCN1572

Right when we walked in to Main St. we got to take a picture with Mickey. That was perfect for Cody, it set the mood for the rest of the trip.

DSCN1574

James and Jordyn were best friends all through the parks. James would keep his arm around Jojo so that she wouldn't be scared on rides, so sweet.

DSCN1575

Sadie and Paige also had tons of fun going on all the "big kids" rides together.

DSCN1578

Paige, Abbie, Jason, Me and Cody all waiting to go on Pirates. This was one of 3 of Cody's very favorite rides, I think he rode it 4 or 5 times while we were there.

DSCN1613

The second day we were there we went to Bolsa Chica beach. We all had so much fun this was mine and Sadie's favorite part of the entire trip.

DSCN1617

Cody was not a big fan of the waves and water but he loved the sand.

DSCN1619

Jojo just is always happy to be anywhere!

DSCN1624 DSCN1625

I am trying to talk Sadie in to boogie boarding, and Jason is trying to do the same with Paige...DSCN1640 DSCN1648

but they were not havin' it they liked to just play in the waves.

DSCN1630  DSCN1633

So Jason and I were the only ones who did try and we had so much fun!

DSCN1637 DSCN1661

DSCN1647 DSCN1644

DSCN1655 DSCN1658

Well that is the first 2 days I will post the rest of the pictures later, I have tons more!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I love all those picture. You are missing an N in the california sign though. I am suprised paige or sadie did not try to boogie board.

Ashley said...

I was looking at the pics again, and mom looks really good. She is too hard on herself.

And gross sadie with the sea-weed.
GAG!!!

Marcie Ashton said...

That looks like so much fun! I love Disneyland. (Ryan on the other hand, would be home JC) You guys all look great. I love that your family enjoys being together.