Friday, November 12, 2010

6 years old!

DSCN2701 

Jojo turned 6 last week, we invited all her cousins to come for a easy & relaxing birthday weekend complete with no hair combing and all the playing outside you can handle  My sister Ash and her 3 little ones came, my brother Jason and his 3 big and little ones came along with my parents. It was a ton of fun!

DSCN2686

Sadie caught and took pictures of this horned toad that her and Paige played with for most of the day

DSCN2690

Cody and Chase had fun playing with trains.

DSCN2691

James and Jojo are pretty good buddies!

DSCN2693

Paige manned the drink station making sure all the kids (minus 2 babies) always had water to drink. Woo! that's a lot of cups!

DSCN2710

Sadie, Lindsey, Paige, Cody, Chase, Jordyn, James, Abbie, Grandpa, and Jess (smile Jess)

 DSCN2704

  DSCN2725

 

DSCN2729

This is the cake it turned out so cute. Ashley made the Fondant (Fon-donnt, don’t you watch the Cake Boss?) I made the cake and we both put it together. Thanks Ashley!

DSCN2730

We decided to eat cake and ice cream outside and roast marshmallows for s’mores. After all we can’t have cousins out with out doing that!

DSCN2733

Grandma and Lou Lou. My mama is so cute!

  DSCN2735

Cody, Uncle Pixie, Jojo and Paige. My brothers are the BEST daddy’s ever I love them (even though Chris and his fam couldn’t make it we thought about them a ton)!

 DSCN2739

Grandpa, James, Abbie, Grandma, and Lindsey

It was such a fun weekend Thanks for making the trip down to the ranch. Happy Birthday Jordyn Kelly we love you so much!

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

Wow I can't believe she is 6 already... Time has really gone by! Glad you guys are doing so well!

Marcie Ashton said...

Happy Birthday Jordyn! I can't believe how old you are!

The cake is awesome Jen. You are so talented. I miss you a ton-but it looks like you are doing wonderfully well.

Jaime said...

That train track looked like one long snake at first to me! lol Hey I moved my blog to www.isitreallyrelevant.blogspot.com you should be invited already, it's just a new address.