Monday, January 10, 2011

Quick Brand

 

The fist weekend in December JC and Kelly had to brand a few heifers so the kids and I tagged along. While the guys and I ran the cows through the shoot the kids played on the smaller shoot right next to it. They pretended to brand and vaccinate for hours.

DSCN2894   

JC riding

 DSCN2889

DSCN2888

The girls were tired after playing

DSCN2890

“Quit taken my picture mom!”

 

DSCN2901

Jordyn and Cody rode to a bit when we were finished. These are thing things in my life that make me happy and keep me going!

2 comments:

Marcie Ashton said...

I'm jealous...it looks warm! We are freezing to death up here!

Jaime said...

I'm with Marcie...it looks warm. Great pics. Oh, I have a new blog if I haven't told you. www.isitreallyrelevant.blogspot.com