Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

Asia came over and spent Halloween with us. We started by carving pumpkins while Cody was down for his nap, I figured that it would be much easier this way. The girls all drew on a piece of paper how they wanted there pumpkins to look then the cleaned them out and I carved, the best I could. Here they all are, they had so much fun. Once they were finished Sadie and Asia pretended they were chefs and played with the seeds and goo for over an hour and made a huge mess.

DSCF1820

Asia

DSCF1821

Sadie the poser

DSCF1823

Jojo

DSCF1833

Sadie, Jordyn and Asia

After that my brother and sister and thier families came out. After we all got done eating pizza we were just hanging out and here comes my little sister walking out side looking like this

DSCF1835

then we all got the kids ready and went Trick or Treating

DSCF1841

Jordyn the witch, Batman Cody and Ninja Sadie

They all had tons of fun!

2 comments:

Maren said...

I love that Ashley dressed up. That rocks! I didn't dress up this year. My Snow White costume can not contain my ample bosom.

Missy said...

cute. cute. cute.