Thursday, November 13, 2008

Update

Well I am back...I have not had a computer forever and it has been awful! So here are some update pictures of the kids from the last month that are kinda a bunch of nothing but here they are anyway's.

DSCF1792

DSCF1794

DSCF1796

Cody is such a Daddy's boy! He loves to go and be with him whenever he can.

DSCF1799

Playing in the leaves at Grandad's house

One of the kids favorite things is when JC brings home his saddle to oil and clean so that they can play on it

DSCF1802

DSCF1806

DSCF1807

8 comments:

Maren said...

I love the pics of Cody ropin' What a little man.

Ashley said...

So you need to stay at my house when you come for thanksgiving. You will have more space at my house, so lets plan on that.

Joele and Matt said...

Great pics and post! I love the pic of the kids in the leaves. It's awesome!!

-Laura- said...

Yay! So glad you're back in the blogging world!

Julie said...

Glad you updated. The pictures are so cute. And the pictures of JC and Cody make me want to have a boy... someday.

Missy said...

I'm glad you're back!! :o)

Michelle said...

Cute blog. . .Hope you don't mind if I add you to mine:)

Jennifer Greer said...

Hey Jen, I hope you don't mind that I sneak into your blog. I saw it on marens and had to see all the fun pictures! My blog is under construction...hopefully I can become an addict and be able to show all my fam in utah update pics. I love sadies new hair cute!