Thursday, November 13, 2008

JoJo's Birthday

Well its official she's all grown up...Jordyn turned 4. She is so excited about being "BIG". We were in the valley at my mom's for her birthday so we asked Jordyn what she wanted to do for her day and she told us that she wanted to go to the zoo, so that is what we did. Heather, Millie, Matt and Chase all went with us. We really did not see that much it seems but we were there for 3 hours I think and after that much time the kids were tired, I did not get that many pictures but here are a few.

DSCF1846

Sadie, Cody, Chase and Jojo in a cave

DSCF1852

Heather and JC eating lunch

DSCF1856

Cody on cactus slide

DSCF1859

This was Sadie's favorite part of the zoo, she found this goat in the petting zoo that just layed there and she felt sorry for it so she stayed by it the whole time we were in there.

DSCF1847

at the playground he loved this kangaroo

After we went to the zoo we had a party for Jordyn at my parents house My sister Ashley and my brother Chris and there families and Heather and Millie came. She wanted a Rainbow birthday so that's what she got.

DSCF1874

Sadie, Jordyn, Zach Whats that you ask...Where did I get that cute cake? I made it!

DSCF1872

Jordyn and Nick opening her presents they had so much fun together!

4 comments:

Maren said...

That cake is awesome. I might be able to make aprons - but you & Ashley rock at birthday cakes!

Ashley said...

can I just tell you that I am sooo glad that you posted that awful picture of me on your blog.

-Laura- said...

Cute pictures! That cake is adorable...I just might have to steal that idea. :)

Missy said...

oh, we have got to go to the zoo!

your cake looks great!

I can't believe my BABY is almost 4!!