Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Disneyland


This year, much thanks to my parents, we took our kids to Disneyland for Christmas. We had SO much fun and so did the kids with their cousins. My older brother Jason and his family and my little sister Ashley and her fam and my parents. The only ones who were missing was my big bro Chris and all his, we missed you guys!!! Anyways it was the best time. I thought that I would post a few pictures, my camera was not working so well, I would take a few pictures then my batteries would die so I am waiting for my mom and sisters to send me some that they took.


disney 001


James, Paige and Sadie waiting to walk over to the Park.


disney 002


disney 004


Cody after a long day


disney 009


She was the only one that he would stand next to, every other character mad him freak out, what a ladies man. (I think JC liked her too.)


disney 012


disney 007


We were waiting for the Pixar Parade in California Adventure it was a really neat one. Doree came up and gave Jordyn a hug.

6 comments:

-Laura- said...

How fun!!! I'll bet it was fun going close to Christmas! Cute, cute pictures. :)

Joele and Matt said...

Looks like loads of fun!! I am sooo jealous:)

Missy said...

what fun! seriously, you are so blessed!

Jaime said...

Hadley was the same way...only would take pictures with the princesses! Must be something comforting about women!

ms said...

I love Disneyland - I bet that was a great family trip!

Johnson Family said...

Carter would love to be in your family! He wants to go to

Disneyland so bad, I would love to take him but want to make sure the other two are old enough to enjoy it to, cuz who knows when we would get back again!

That picture on my blog you asked about is salsa, Brooke made it. I'll have to get the recipe from her and get it to you. I'd like to get it anyway!!

Take Care!!!