Sunday, December 7, 2008

Stockings

Hey everyone, these are some stockings I made. I took a ton of them to a craft fair and sold them for $30 a piece, but I  have 12 left, If anyone is interested in buying them I will sell them for $20 a piece, they are made out of Wranglers, these are just 2. I have them in different fabric.  They are 16" long and 91/2" wide across the top and from the heal to toe they are 13"

So spread the word, I would love to get rid of them before I go out town on Friday Thanks everyone. Oh yeah I will mail them out if I need to.

 

Stockings 005 Stockings 004

5 comments:

Jace and Cadence said...

jen your very crafty i have to say!

Missy said...

so, cute, jen! why don't you sell them on etsy?? you could, you know!

Katie said...

Those are super cute!

Annie said...

So CUTE!! I wish I was even a little bit crafty :0(

Honey Girl said...

The stockings turned out great! Did I ever tell you I copied you and made some that year I saw yours? Such a cute idea! I'll try to think of someone who need some of yours...etsy is a good idea though.