Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Birthday my BIG girl

I am so proud of My Sadie Belle! She has grown into such a wonderful little lady. Sadie was born December 15, 2001 8 weeks premature. She weighed in at 4 lbs 3 oz and dropped down to 3 10. She was such a little fighter. Her immune system was under developed and had a blood transfusion but only had to stay in the hospital 3 weeks before I could bring her home. She was such a good baby and slept through the night as soon as the doctors told me that I did not have to wake her every 3 hours to feed her. scan0001

scan0002

Sadie is so full of life and is bursting at the seems with personality! She has always been super silly and loves to pretend but this picture is one of her calm moments She was about 1 in this picture

scan0003

This next picture is a Val's house this was Sadie's favorite thing to wear like I said she was big into dress up and pretend, in fact the first 6 months or more we lived in St. Johns Sadie could be found on any given day in a princess costume, she was almost 2 here.

scan0004

This picture is of her 3rd Birthday

scan0005

Here she is now, 7 years old, like is said she is such a little lady. She makes me smile (and about pull my hair out) every day and I am so thankful she was sent to me! I love you so much Sis!

disney 002

disney 009

9 comments:

-Laura- said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! She is so cute! I didn't know she was so premature, she looks so teeny tiny in that picture.

Ashley said...

Oh good post. I love all those pictures you put up. It is just so sad to see your baby in the nicu so helpless huh? There is no stopping that Sadie! I love her so much.

Johnson Family said...

7 years old!!! Crazy she was two when we started hanging out? That's crazy life goes by really fast, thank goodness for pictures. Loved your post, way cute. Tell her Happy Happy Birthday from us!

Joele and Matt said...

Happy birthday Sadie!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! What a beautiful girl. But 7 is too old. We were just looking at baby pictures of Hailey. How did it go so fast?

Michelle Ashton said...

Those hospital pictures brings back MANY memories of Levi for me. I still can't stand the smell of NICU's though...

Great post! We've missed you at church. Hope you've had fun.

Michelle said...

Hey didn't know it was her B-day TraChelle would have loved to take her something. .We'll have to get them together. We love your family.

Missy said...

happy birthday, Sadie!!

Kristen said...

She is such a beautiful girl--honestly. I love the old pictures--it's scarey how fast they grow!