Saturday, April 25, 2009

An April Shower of Posts

For Easter this year the kids and I went to the Valley to see my parents and my Grandma and Grandpa Buchanan. We had a great time Friday afternoon we went to an Easter party with my sis-in-law Maren and her crew. It was fun the kids played games and had an Easter Egg hunt, there are no pictures of Jojo she was mad and wanted to go home the whole time

easter and field trip 007

Cody playing Duck Duck Goose

easter and field trip 003

Sadie and Paige

That night we went to the Easter Pageant and it was great the girls really loved it and Cody sat still for almost all of it. Saturday my big Bro Jason and I took our kids to a place called Bounce-U. it is this really cool moonbouce things that was toms of fun for the kids and Jason to play in. After that all my bros and sis came to my moms house and had abbq picnic

easter and field trip 003

Cody going down one of the slides there

easter and field trip 006

Jordyn and James playing

Sunday we went to see my grandparents in Sun City it was good to see them.

The kids made out like bandits from the Easter Bunny they got a haul

easter and field trip 002

easter and field trip 006

easter and field trip 005

easter and field trip 007

3 comments:

Honey Girl said...

Love the poses by the Easter basket. Such cute kids!

Missy said...

what fun! we looked for you at the pageant that night, but there were so many people, it was all in vain. :o)

Joele and Matt said...

What a fun time! Glad you got to make it here for Easter:)