Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Dairy

easter and field trip 003

i went on a field trip with Sadie's class to Sunrise Dairy the other week. It was not the most fun field trip Sadie was not very impressed she told me she can see cows whenever she wanted to. but she did think it was interesting to see how they were milked. Then after the tour we went to the park and ate lunch and headed back to the school.

easter and field trip 009

easter and field trip 014

I really think that Sadie had more fun then she lets on.

easter and field trip 020

rachel and sadie on the bus home

3 comments:

Johnson Family said...

I can't believe they still do that!! Thats so fun, I still have pictures from when they took our class on that same field trip when I was that age!

Annette said...

I love the pictures, and so glad you were able to come down for Easter. I miss your family. We missed J.C. Sadie - was the dairy smelly? I love you.

Missy said...

ya, probably more fun for kids like mine that don't get to see that sort of stuff 'any old time'. :o)