Monday, April 6, 2009

Makeup and BIG hair

Saturday afternoon after we got all of our chores for the day done, we all got cleaned up and Sadie was having a bad day so I pulled her into my room while I was doing my makeup and asked her if she wanted hers done too before she got to spend the night at Grandma Vals house. Of course she jumped at the chance and so we did full make up with eyeliner and all. She was so happy that she wanted me to take a few pictures of her.

jordyns big hair 003 jordyns big hair 001

These are pictures of Jordyn this morning after I took her hair out, she slept in the 4 french braids that I did on Saturday. Have you ever seen so much hair on a 4 yr old.

jordyns big hair 001 jordyns big hair 002

7 comments:

Jaime said...

Holy toledo that's a lot of hair! Sadie looks so much like you with makeup on! Cute girls.

Michelle Ashton said...

That looks like a wig! :)

My girls love for me to put make up them too.

-Laura- said...

I can't believe how grown up Sadie is looking, she's beautiful!

And I can't believe all that hair on Jordyn's head!

Jace and Cadence said...

wow! jen your girls are so pretty!

Joele and Matt said...

Sadie is so pretty! Jordyn's hair is AWESOME!!!

Benjamin and Brittany said...

hey whats your email so i can add you to my blog?

JC and Jen Young said...

Brit its young-jen@hotmaildotcom