Saturday, August 23, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT!

JC is out of town this weekend so I told the girls that we would do something fun. I try to do this when he leaves over the weekend, which is not very often he usually is gone during the week.

We ordered pizza and had a picnic in the family room (Cody was invited to this part) Then we rented a movie, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium. We all got in our PJ's and put Cody to bed. We climbed into my bed for our late night movie while enjoying some Ben and Jerry's Strawberry Cheese Cake and Chocolate Fudge Brownie ice cream. We had lots of fun and it makes the girls feel special I love them tons, it is fun to be with them as they get older!

Girls night aug 08 002

Girls night aug 08 004

6 comments:

-Laura- said...

How fun! Looks like the perfect girl's night...pizza, movie, and ice cream! You're such a cool mom, Jen. :)

Michelle Ashton said...

SO fun! I haven't done that in a while. We usually just do dinner out.

Missy said...

I love those times! Good memories.

Maren said...

How fun Jen! I love love love Sadie's hair. It looks adorable on her. You are a totally fun mom.

Dee Waite's said...

HI I found you :)

JC and Jen Young said...

Hi yes you did find me, who are you?