Sunday, August 31, 2008

More Reptiles

The other day Sadie came running across the street telling JC and I "You guys gotta come see the snake Little Harvey has" I walked back over with her and Jordyn to find Little Harvey in the back of the truck holding a snake. Sadie was scared to death, much to Little Harv's delight, of it right at first but soon got over her fears enough to carry it back to our house to show Cody and Dad.

aug. 2008 001

aug. 2008 003

Cody thought that it was the best thing ever, the poor snake kept getting squished but never bit or even acted like it cared. Jordyn would not have a thing to do with it. Thanks Harvey for sharing your snake with us!!

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I would be freaking out. Was it a garden snake?

Missy said...

I would much rather see one of those than a stinkin' tarantula!! :o)

Honey Girl said...

I hate snakes and Spence hates them worse, so our kids don't get much action there. In the picture of Cody, I thought he was in your living room at first and I was going to tell you "way to go"! Happy belated b-day by the way. Next time you can't find a babysitter for something like that call me. Hope you had a nice night out.

Joele and Matt said...

You have some brave kiddos! Mine would be running for the door. Great pics!