Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Kids, Lizards and Frogs oh my.

Aug 08 003

Okay most of you know that I babysit, right? Well I didn't all through the summer it was so nice to go to the pool and to swim lessons and hang out all day in my grubby clothes, clean and get ready for the day when I was good and ready. Run downtown, grab a coke and walk through Wilbur's in peace. Well those days are over. I started sitting again last Monday.

I have 5 little ones 3 and under for a good part of the day, they are the most calm, sweet kids you ever have seen (I could not have got an easier bunch but it is still kaos) I have just enough time in the morning to get Sadie ready and off to school and slap some make up on my face and get Jordyn breakfast before my troops start rolling in and it starts. It really is fun and they are good sweet kids

This morning Jordyn and I found a little lizard on the house so I caught it to show her and Cody, Jordyn played with it for a while then decided that it scared her and started to "wriggle" and "scream" so Cody wanted to play with it he thought that it was the coolest thing ever I put it on her shirt and he ran around the yard with it for about 30 min

Aug 08 007

see it on his shirt

Aug 08 008

When Sadie got home from school today and after all the kids went home I found a cute little frog. They all love it but Cody is a little scared of it, strange since he like the lizard so well, here are some pictures they are still out playing with it poor thing...

Aug 08 013 Aug 08 007

Sadie is singing to it

Aug 08 011

4 comments:

Ashley said...

that is funny with the lizard on cody. Did jo-jo end up stepping on the frog??

Missy said...

I found you! Surprising that he didn't like the frog but liked the lizard!

Cute background. I have not found anything I just love yet. So, I'm stuck with plain blue for now, which is relaxing to me anyway....

Kristen said...

I didn't realize you were still babysitting. If I could afford it, I'd send mine over to you:) They love playing at your house. Charlie is bored out of his mind, so I'll have to come pick up Jordyn some afternoon.

Keirsten said...

I had no idea you babysit. You're pretty brave to catch a lizard. I would never touch it. Cody is such a cute boy.