Friday, August 15, 2008

She Made It!!

DSCF1709

Well we or should I say Sadie, made it through her first week of being a first grader with with flying colors.

The first day of school Sadie woke up at 5:30 am, after not being able to fall asleep that night till about 10 or 10:30. She was bright eyed and bushy tailed, me not so much. All morning she asked "can you take me now mom" "is it time to go yet" we did not leave till about 8 so it was a long morning.

She has had a homework assignments all week long. Sadie has found a new friend on our block, so they have played together twice this week and she has another friend over now, she is quite the socialite.

The only bump that she had was yesterday when we got a phone call telling us someone had stepped on Sadie's new glasses and broke them other then that it was a wonderful week!

Jordyn starts her preschool Sept 9th so I will post something for her then.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

That really stinks about her glasses. Sadie is growing up so fast. I can remember the days when I would wake up to go to volleyball workouts really early in the morning and sadie would eat my breakfast and it was so much fun to come home to that "teener tiner" girl.

-Laura- said...

Wow, you guys start school early! Janelle doesn't start for another week. Sadie is SO cute! Every time I read your blog I think it's too bad we don't live closer because Janelle and Sadie would be two peas in a pod! They seem so similar to me. :) Too bad about her glasses, that stinks. Happy first week of school!

Nicole Mineer said...

Her hair fits her so perfect. I love it. I know I always tell you that though. I can't believe you have a kid in first grade.(you old fart) ha ha

Maren said...

Fun times. I can't believe we both have first graders. It was too long ago they were barely walking or we were taking them swimming in your mom's pool. Where have our babies gone?