Sunday, September 12, 2010

Its the most wonderful time of the year!

Ok today is the first Sunday of the football season. So in honor of the holiday Bro. Young has cleared all else from his schedule (yes that means church). The kids and I went, but lets be honest I HAD to teach, after we had to run by Wally World to get soy sauce and dog food.

When we got home I thought that I would make some snacks for the special day. JC was in the shower when we got home so Sadie thought that we should surprise him and have it all ready when he came back to take his position on the couch for the day. She thought he would like 2 kinds of dip with 2 kinds of chips and some pretzel M&M’s

DSCN2246

He did!

We also made some for the kids so they could watch a movie and have snacks too.

DSCN2243 

Here is wishing you and yours a safe and happy season!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

How fun sister! every time I see pics of your house it makes me want to be there with you.

I can see that JC was in heaven. Yeah footbal!!!
So I made about 30 chocolate dipped strawberries for matt and I and the idiot did not even want them so I gave them to my neighbors. Here's to football.....fa la la la la, la la la sucks!!!!

Ashley said...

one more thing, look at my blog on the Lil Luna button (on the bottom left) there is a pizza recipe that looks tasty.

you were probably hopping for a new commenter werent you.....too bad sista!