Saturday, September 25, 2010

Not quite as planned!

This is how we started our BEAUTIFUL Saturday morning. We woke up ate breakfast, the kids were happy and helping clean house.

DSCN2398

They every were painting their faces, they did a pretty good job. We were going to put all the sheets in the wash when all the sudden I walked out my front door and this is what I saw.

DSCN2399

I put the ruler and the shoe by it just so you can get a feel for how huge this thing was. Luckily it was dead so I went back in and went about my happy Saturday morning activities. About 20 minutes later when sheets where changed and we were going to start baking cookies, This is what I saw

DSCN2402

It was INSIDE my house INSIDE!! AHHH! we (me and the kids) all went crazy. I hurry and called all who are on my party line and had to sit and stand watch for 2 whole hours until JC could get back home and take care of it.

DSCN2410

DSCN2412

It dropped its tail when JC got it.

Now maybe we can finally make cookies.

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Jen, you are braver than I. I think my husband would just have to visit on the weekends with all those creepy slimey critters! Sadie looks more and more like you every day!

Joele and Matt said...

You totally win hands down in all the creepy crawlies! YIKES!!!

Marcie Ashton said...

Holy Crap. I get a little nervous just checking your blog!